Well-being and fitness is important at all levels, but also to enjoy a fulfilling sex life . If you include these foods in your shopping cart you’ll see how you get to improve your performance in bed:
1. Green vegetables (broccoli, cabbage or cabbage). Almost all vegetables help the smooth functioning of the sexual organs. For example, spinach, which stands out as a source of magnesium, it is good to dilate blood vessels.
[Related: The 10 cities in Spain with more infidels ]
2. Nuts. Besides helping to improve sexual activity, nuts enhance the antioxidant action of vitamin E, which helps improve liver and reproductive functions. In addition, the 2-4 nuts daily consumption enhances both erection as increased sexual desire , while the composition of peanut can maintain a good blood flow.
On the other hand, we can not forget nor the pumpkin seeds , which have a large amount of zinc(nutrient that significantly increases the number of sperm in men with fertility problems) or almond, food containing a derivative proteinaceous very effective for good circulation in the pelvic area. In fact, the Arabs have a tradition of chewing a handful of almonds before intercourse . [Related: The best places in the world to link ]
3. Tea (unsweetened). The antioxidant catechin , in tea, promotes blood flow throughout the body and therefore a greater sexual desire. It also promotes memory, mood and concentration.Specifically, a compound present in green tea called ECGC promotes loss of body fat.
But that’s not all, because a study published in the Journal of Nutrition has shown that people who consume three five cups of tea a day for 12 weeks experience a reduction in body weight of 5% . But should take it without sugar.
[Related: The strangest sexual mores of the world ]
4. Eggs. Its high content of B6 and B5 helps stabilize hormone levels and relieve stress, extremely important issues to maintain libido. [Related: 10 Mistakes women in bed ]
5. Fruits. According to research by the University of Texas, men who consumed 200 milligrams of vitamin C per day, preferably grapes and oranges, improve their ‘count’ and mobility of sperm.
[Related: 12 foods that provide more vitamin C than oranges ]
6. Fish (salmon, sardines or tuna). Everyone should be very present in your weekly diet. For example, omega-3 fatty acids raise dopamine levels in the brain, which also favors the excitation.[Related: Oily fish prevents breast cancer ]
7. Red wine. A group of Italian researchers recently found that antioxidants and alcohol found in wine can start production of nitric oxide in the blood, which helps both relax the arterial walls as increase blood flow to the genitals. But kamagra is important to limit their consumption, otherwise can negatively affect our sexual performance. [Related: The jug of wine conquers the heart of London ]